ItsMods

Full Version: Password hack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(12-17-2011, 01:09)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]Open "call of duty modern warfare 3\zone\english\common_mp.ff" with notepad.
Now the first thing in the text you should see is "IWff0100".
Remove this, press CTRL+S, and start up your game. Passwords are all accessible with the word 'operator'.

Everytime I am doing this my game gives me the error "disc read error"
How is that possible?
(01-01-2012, 13:59)ExxSportZ Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-17-2011, 01:09)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]Open "call of duty modern warfare 3\zone\english\common_mp.ff" with notepad.
Remove this, press CTRL+S, and start up your game. Passwords are all accessible with the word 'operator'.

How is that possible?

Have you ever had that special idea/thought, that you're maybe doing something wrong...
[Image: QRmEF.jpg]
(01-01-2012, 14:25)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-01-2012, 13:59)ExxSportZ Wrote: [ -> ]

How is that possible?

Have you ever had that special idea/thought, that you're maybe doing something wrong...

Well yea, I found it pretty strange that this might work .. but you never know Big Grin
Pages: 1 2