ItsMods

Full Version: ok this is really starting to bother me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
haha i saw that video a few months ago, i lolled so hard
ONTOPIC: when banana gets online ill have a few words with him
Well I spoke to him, and he said he posts links to itsmods all the time and itsmods contains ads, giving @SuperNovaAO money.
So yeah, I think you guys are overreacting a little bit
(12-16-2011, 11:48)ddaavvee Wrote: [ -> ]ok, but still he's getting fame for itsmods's work
ItsMods is getting viewers cuz of me. I didnt get a view cuz of itsmods, ItsMods got it cuz of me. U jelly cuz i get more views than you do? U JELLY?

(12-16-2011, 14:40)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]He earns money for that shit. He's sponsored by Yeousch. I had him on Steam, but I ended up removing him because of his general hostility.
I thought you removed me after i've told ya i dont want you on my channel. You were asking me to join my channel and i said no, you removed me. & You were asking me about the partnership 24/7 and you also registered on my networks site and asked me to bump your thread lol.

(12-16-2011, 18:01)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]link? is he giving credits?

Note to all: Make onscreen credits.
Ofc, I've always given a credit to original thread on itsmods.

Haters gonna hate & Losers are losers :*
inb4 flamevar
(12-19-2011, 22:27)iBanana Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-16-2011, 14:40)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]He earns money for that shit. He's sponsored by Yeousch. I had him on Steam, but I ended up removing him because of his general hostility.
I thought you removed me after i've told ya i dont want you on my channel. You were asking me to join my channel and i said no, you removed me. & You were asking me about the partnership 24/7 and you also registered on my networks site and asked me to bump your thread lol.

I hadn't talked to you for a week before removing you, and the last conversation we had was not even about sponsorship, but rather you/me/both getting upset because you misunderstand and misinterpret everything and don't think twice before pissing about it. Come again.
(12-19-2011, 22:29)jariz Wrote: [ -> ]inb4 flamevar

induring flamevar
okay think problem is solved and we can discuss normally again. thanks Troll
Pages: 1 2