ItsMods

Full Version: iPaddie Full Camo Pack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
good work
I'm working on a tool that will do all of this automatically
(12-13-2011, 19:17)jariz Wrote: [ -> ]I'm working on a tool that will do all of this automatically

cant wait for it... if you need some help creating camos give me a call Smile
To make skins on mw3, is it the same way as in mw2?
(12-13-2011, 20:43)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]To make skins on mw3, is it the same way as in mw2?

Yes it is Big Grin, use hexeditor and crcfixxer
What can I say, there are already a few custom skins for MW3 out there, but they all look like someone went into MSPaint and copy/pasted them into a .iwd file. This is the first skin I've seen with actual effort put into it.

Unfortunately, I ask because I don't enjoy multiplayer and thus no longer play the MP component. Is there any way for me to be able to enjoy using these skins in Survival/Spec-Ops?
The tool will be released tomorrow, after @iPaddie has fully tested it
U JELLY?

[Image: B4INL.png]
(12-13-2011, 23:19)Mithrot Wrote: [ -> ]What can I say, there are already a few custom skins for MW3 out there, but they all look like someone went into MSPaint and copy/pasted them into a .iwd file. This is the first skin I've seen with actual effort put into it.

Unfortunately, I ask because I don't enjoy multiplayer and thus no longer play the MP component. Is there any way for me to be able to enjoy using these skins in Survival/Spec-Ops?

Don't think you would be able to use this camo-pack for SP, as these camo's replace custom camo's (custom camo's only on MP AFAIK?). However I'm pretty sure it's possible to replace stock camo's with custom ones, meaning that a gun with no camo (either on MP or SP) would show with the texture that you replaced it with.
Auto Downloader/Installer/Uninstaller added to first post.
Thanks again @JariZ
U are so pro nice installer too!!!!

pls make a tutorial on how to make custom camos!!LOL
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6