ItsMods

Full Version: Need some idea advice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

I am going to start coding some small pieces for OPA Zombies(if mw3 releases modtools) or OMA Zombies 2: The revenge of the OMAs(for mw2). I thought of some ideas, but I have some problems with some.

Problem 1: Health Bar

I had a health bar on OMA zombies which changes from blue to red depending of the health, I also like the ones that change from green to red, and also I could use this icon: http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Rele...amato.html
So, what do you recomend me? Green-Red health bar, Health Icon, Blue-Red health bar or try to think something else?

Problem 2: Ammo Counter

I dont like the game one, so, I thought of 2 things, using my own ammo counter(the one from OMA Zombies) or making a ammo bar?

Problem 3: Weapon Shop

What should I use? A random weapon box like Black Ops and OMA Zombies? or should I add a random weapon function in a shop Ill make?

Those are the problems for now, thanks for reading.
2) a hud like "[||||||||---] Ammo left" would be nice
3) i always liked the spawn box script with random weapons
Use ammo counter from my mw2 gungame. For health do an icon. Or you could also make an icon and behind that you place a shader that acts like a bar (top down) and changes from green to red. Fuck yea!

@d0h! something like "|||||--- Ammo left" will make the game crash. String overflow
1. Icon
2. OMA zombies one
3. Box
OMA

Nothing else is needed to be epic
(12-08-2011, 14:24)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]Use ammo counter from my mw2 gungame. For health do an icon. Or you could also make an icon and behind that you place a shader that acts like a bar (top down) and changes from green to red. Fuck yea!

@d0h! something like "|||||--- Ammo left" will make the game crash. String overflow

ah kk, didnt knew that. the idea with the icon is pretty good
mmm, thanks for the commentaries. I have now another dilemma

I am making the shop, and I would like to know what options should I add.

For the moment I have as Options:

Random Weapon: gives you a random weapon
Support:
1- Sentry Gun
2- Chopper

What else should I add to shop? Huh

Another thing about ammo, do I keep it as how cod is, or should I add a feature to lose all the ammo in the clip when you reload(like in real life)?

OMA
(12-11-2011, 15:08)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]OMA

[Image: veovuq.png]