ItsMods

Full Version: MW3 .ff file
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

I need to delete some object or replace in CALL OF DUTY :MW3
I could edit textures of the game completely
Now I am trying to find a way in order to edit models such as statues, squares, cars and also soldiers.
Also want to find a way for viewing and export content of .ff files AND REPACK
I'm beginer for this,please explane me more and tell me how to do step by step.
(11-30-2011, 14:29)sarzamin Wrote: [ -> ]I need to delete some object or replace in CALL OF DUTY :MW3
I could edit textures of the game completely
Now I am trying to find a way in order to edit models such as statues, squares, cars and also soldiers.
Also want to find a way for viewing and export content of .ff files AND REPACK
I'm beginer for this,please explane me more and tell me how to do step by step.

o.0 yes please
I already asked something similar like this in itsmodders only section and long story short:
It isn't possible to compile our own stuff and/or edit files right now, and probably never will because MW3 is much better secured compared to it's previous versions
Not possible to extract xmodels/xanims,
edit: spam, if i could give you a infraction i'd gave you on right now (by @JariZ)
(11-30-2011, 14:48)Se7en Wrote: [ -> ]Not possible to extract xmodels/xanims,

Yet...
@hector Did it happen in mw2?
Nope.avi
(11-30-2011, 15:29)jariz Wrote: [ -> ]@hector Did it happen in cod4/cod5/mw2/bo?
Nope.avi

ftfy

(11-30-2011, 15:31)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-30-2011, 15:29)jariz Wrote: [ -> ]@hector Did it happen in cod4/cod5/mw2/bo?
Nope.avi

ftfy

true dat
(11-30-2011, 15:29)jariz Wrote: [ -> ]@hector Did it happen in mw2?
Nope.avi

Not Yet i have a feeling that all could change some time soon,this is all i will say Cool

Pages: 1 2