ItsMods

Full Version: how to enabl mymod in mw3?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I hope there comes new liberation for mw3, it was an easy program to launch mods...
y do you think there was no liberation for blops? because there was ItsModsLoader.

I hope there comes new ItsModsLoader for mw3, it was an easy program to launch mods...
(11-29-2011, 20:22)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]y do you think there was no liberation for blops? because there was ItsModsLoader.

I hope there comes new ItsModsLoader for mw3, it was an easy program to launch mods...

They were both good mod launchers...
Liberation R.I.P.
ItsModsLoader R.I.P.

(11-29-2011, 20:48)_Smile_Man_ Wrote: [ -> ]They were both good mod launchers...

only difference that liberation aka vac chaos forced bans on hundreds of people while itsmodsloader was safe
Hey, maker of this thread, you said you have already a mod to launch on MW3??? Weird Troll ...
(11-30-2011, 10:52)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]only difference that liberation aka vac chaos forced bans on hundreds of people while itsmodsloader was safe

different nature of the game?
ItsModsloader didn't contain functions that had the sole purpose of getting people banned. At least the source code I saw looked like that.
(11-30-2011, 22:17)_Smile_Man_ Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, maker of this thread, you said you have already a mod to launch on MW3??? Weird Troll ...

i think most of us guys have a few mods readdy to go .

i had a nice mod done hours after the gsc rip was out and a few more almost done ,but without a modloader it's kinda pointless.

so @SuperNovaAO can you tell us , are you working on a mw3 modloader or is it to hard to do ? i think we All would like to know Huh
(12-12-2011, 06:51)rotceh_dnih Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-30-2011, 22:17)_Smile_Man_ Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, maker of this thread, you said you have already a mod to launch on MW3??? Weird Troll ...

i think most of us guys have a few mods readdy to go .

i had a nice mod done hours after the gsc rip was out and a few more almost done ,but without a modloader it's kinda pointless.

so @SuperNovaAO can you tell us , are you working on a mw3 modloader or is it to hard to do ? i think we All would like to know Huh
bump!

Pages: 1 2 3