ItsMods

Full Version: Is it possible to change your FOV?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to change your FOV in MW3? Because looking at this frag movie below the FOV is really different.

Thanks in advance.

Radec
There is a program: MW3 Fov Changer, but using this can result in a ban i think...
(11-25-2011, 16:05)Radec Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to change your FOV in MW3?
edit iw5mp.exe

or so http://www.widescreenfixer.org/
[Image: wsf.png]

(11-25-2011, 17:23)korsika Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-25-2011, 16:05)Radec Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to change your FOV in MW3?
FOV 80
edit iw5mp.exe
Get vac banned

Fuck yea!
with the widescreenfixer its possible, but..... it wont look real
the scope of my sniper suddenly changes to an oval or something - and it looks creepy

but what did rechyyy used for his montage? any idea?
Need an undetected console hack or just spam fourzerotwo on twitter
(11-25-2011, 20:42)clanZmedia Wrote: [ -> ]with the widescreenfixer its possible, but..... it wont look real
the scope of my sniper suddenly changes to an oval or something - and it looks creepy

Rechyyy (or /clayman90 @ youtube for all you guys who dont know who he is ...) edited the game's executable file (iw5mp.exe). Actually I got the previledge to talk to him and he told me he used a 'Hex Editing' program to change the code in the .exe file from 00008242 to 0000A042.
Just open the iw5mp.exe with a program like 'HxD', go to edit and search for 00008242 then replace all occurrences with 0000A042.

You can always try the 'MW3 MP FoV Changer'. It's easier and faster.

GL & HF
(01-11-2012, 19:53)lordzzzz Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-25-2011, 20:42)clanZmedia Wrote: [ -> ]with the widescreenfixer its possible, but..... it wont look real

Rechyyy (or /clayman90 @ youtube for all you guys who dont know who he is ...) edited the game's executable file (iw5mp.exe). Actually I got the previledge to talk to him and he told me he used a 'Hex Editing' program to change the code in the .exe file from 00008242 to 0000A042.
Just open the iw5mp.exe with a program like 'HxD', go to edit and search for 00008242 then replace all occurrences with 0000A042.

You can always try the 'MW3 MP FoV Changer'. It's easier and faster.

GL & HF

And btw, you can use everything you want in theatre mode (I'm talking about FoV Hacks and stuff). You ain't gonna get vacc'd... Yet.