ItsMods

Full Version: Battlefield PATCH NOV 22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(11-25-2011, 02:44)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-24-2011, 10:37)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]still unable to update my game via Origin. 2 Days now.
Guess at x-mas it will be available on Steam so i can delete shitty Origin

You will rebuy it on Steam?!

Also: Sounds like a good patch. I actually didn't hate anything in this game but still it sounds like stuff they did the right way.

Well yeah, these things should've been fixed at release, but allright
(11-25-2011, 02:44)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-24-2011, 10:37)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]still unable to update my game via Origin. 2 Days now.
Guess at x-mas it will be available on Steam so i can delete shitty Origin

You will rebuy it on Steam?!

Also: Sounds like a good patch. I actually didn't hate anything in this game but still it sounds like stuff they did the right way.

well i hope they will allow us to use the existing serial to attach the game in steam, but i doubt that.
yes i would rebuy it, so worth it that i like to have it on ONE plattform instead of using Origin and Steam
I AM PISSED AS HELL

after i managed to update the game, an old error came back "Battlefield has stopped working" within a Windows pop up.
i already had this when the game came out but it disappeared after 2 days, then i was able to play normally without any problems.

but now...AGAIN this shitty error.
buggy bf3 + poorly made steam clone (aka origin) = epic fail
uninstalling the game now, thats it for me. waiting for steam import
I don't see changes with this patch. ; d
(11-26-2011, 17:35)SeLeR Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see changes with this patch. ; d

That's because they're mostly bugfixes
Also I actually do hate one thing: Picking up a new EOD-bot from resupply packages while you're driving one.

They should add a confirmation box when leaving the EOD on a tactical spot when you are near a support pack (and not being shot at): Do you want to get a new bot (and with that destroy the old one)?
Pages: 1 2