ItsMods

Full Version: level.*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Can I see somewhere which functions or attributes I can use via level.* and their code? Where does it lie?

Wat?
blops is shit, mod mw3 bro
(11-17-2011, 17:08)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]blops is shit, mod mw3 bro

mw3 isn't even moddable.
And this is a question that applies to all call of duties, I think. Because I don't fully understand the question. lol
I think he wants to know which function pointers he can use without modifying existing files (for example for a custom gametype)

here are some:
Code:
level.onPrecacheGametype = ::onPrecacheGametype;
level.onStartGameType = ::onStartGameType;
level.onRoundEndGame = ::onRoundEndGame;
level.onTimeLimit = ::onTimeLimit;
level.onOneLeftEvent = ::onOneLeftEvent;
level.onDeadEvent = ::onDeadEvent;
level.onRoundSwitch    = ::onRoundSwitch;
level.onSpawnPlayer = ::onSpawnPlayer;
level.onSpawnPlayerUnified = ::onSpawnPlayerUnified;
level.giveCustomLoadout = ::giveCustomLoadout;
level.onPlayerDamage = ::onPlayerDamage;
level.onPlayerScore = ::onPlayerScore;
Thanks for ur help guys, i will try to make it easier to understand. So im trying to find the code that is responsible for that: level.onlinegame

Where is that defined?

(11-17-2011, 21:06)BlackHawkLex Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for ur help guys, i will try to make it easier to understand. So im trying to find the code that is responsible for that: level.onlinegame

Where is that defined?

Probably in globallogic.gsc .

download Notepad++ and use the "Find In Files" option (ctrl+f) to find whatever you want Smile
(11-17-2011, 22:06)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]the "Find In Files" option (ctrl+f) to find whatever you want Smile

[Image: 9514bce4.png]

(11-17-2011, 22:55)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-17-2011, 22:06)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]the "Find In Files" option (ctrl+f) to find whatever you want Smile

[Image: 9514bce4.png]

Renderflex, why are you always such a hopeless person that shares his mind and always posts something useless? Don't get me wrong, I luv you buddy but JUST GTFO OUT OF THE SERIOUS THREADS Troll
(11-17-2011, 22:57)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]Renderflex, why are you always such a hopeless person that shares his mind and always posts something useless? Don't get me wrong, I luv you buddy but JUST GTFO OUT OF THE SERIOUS THREADS Troll

Pages: 1 2 3