ItsMods

Full Version: I hate admins/mods
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
opened for @Lemon again Troll
just closed it before cause i like it when people are raging at me
i just dont care cause a lot of people here might think that its easy to handle such a board.
you dont see how much time we need to spend every day while reading every comment, every thread and try to keep everything as clean as possible and to make the right decisions.

we already leave spam even if we shouldnt tolerate it.

do this on any other "serious" boards and you will see how fast you get kicked outta space
I know that you are working hard but it really annoying when an admin closes a thread and you cant reply to what he said. (just like what you did today. </3 )
I know that you are working hard but it really annoying when an admin closes a thread and you cant reply to what he said. (just like what you did today. </3 )
(11-19-2011, 15:12)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]we already leave spam even if we shouldnt tolerate it.

I guess this "we" doesn't include surtek does it? lol.
This was very offensive.
You hate mods? Troll
(11-19-2011, 15:12)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]i just dont care cause a lot of people here might think that its easy to handle such a board.
you dont see how much time we need to spend every day while reading every comment, every thread and try to keep everything as clean as possible and to make the right decisions.

we already leave spam even if we shouldnt tolerate it.

do this on any other "serious" boards and you will see how fast you get kicked outta space

OMA and Nyan Cat arent considered spam
Whenever a mod closes the thread it says if you want to contribute more to the thread contact the mod......seriously.....
It's the board software lol
Pages: 1 2 3