ItsMods

Full Version: Knife as primary weapon(holding knife as weapon)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok so i have the bowie knife and karambit but they come up as normal half a second knife attack, i want it to be a weapon u can hold in ur hand like a primary or secondary weapon, is it possible? i just wanna know, if its not its ok
(11-13-2011, 03:43)Gamemaster20 Wrote: [ -> ]ok so i have the bowie knife and karambit but they come up as normal half a second knife attack, i want it to be a weapon u can hold in ur hand like a primary or secondary weapon, is it possible? i just wanna know, if its not its ok
Try the creek_knife_mp (I don't know the exact name)
(11-13-2011, 11:36)Cyborgking Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-13-2011, 03:43)Gamemaster20 Wrote: [ -> ]ok so i have the bowie knife and karambit but they come up as normal half a second knife attack, i want it to be a weapon u can hold in ur hand like a primary or secondary weapon, is it possible? i just wanna know, if its not its ok
Try the creek_knife_mp (I don't know the exact name)

hey thanks i got it to work and i got the karambit to work but not the bowie knife :/ o well, Thanks!Wink