ItsMods

Full Version: [Closed BETA GIVE AWAY] Blacklight: Retribution Beta Key Giveaway
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Blacklight: Retribution Beta Key Giveaway

Phase 1 of Blacklight: Retribution is re-opening! Grab your code to have unlimited beta access to this exciting free-to-play game from Zombie Studios, set to come out this Winter. Customize characters to suit your personal gameplay and unlock all the exciting features that this game has to offer. Blacklight: Retribution is the one first-person-shooter that gives you a broad range of customization to give you an awesomely unique gameplay experience. Try it before it comes out!

The closed beta is scheduled to begin November 15th.

About the Game:
Designed exclusively for the PC, Blacklight Retribution is a fast-paced, futuristic, free-to-play, first person shooter including incredible graphics with full DirectX 11 support. Developed by Zombie Studios and being published by Perfect World, Blacklight Retribution is a completely unique and thrilling online shooter experience.
  • Go to perfectworld.com
  • Login with your Perfect World username and password or create an account.
  • Click on "My Account" link.
  • Click on "Redeem Beta Keys" and enter your beta key.
  • Download the game client through the link provided or click here to go to the download page.

[hide]Key:ARA81-S3M-95SK [/hide]

[Image: 1318616975761.jpg]
This game looks better than MW3 and it's free.
thought the same Wink
The key doesnt exist. Sad
then its used cause i copy pasted as i received it