ItsMods

Full Version: 8 years ago...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
HOW DARE YOU WRITE OMA SUCKS, :OMA: IS THE BEST
OMA is cool
Every thread i look at, the word 'oma' ,or OMA is mentioned at least once -.-
(11-10-2011, 10:45)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]the building from cod1 is similar but not the same, 2nd floor with the windows is missing

yep the same of BO wmd, anyway maps are not bad at all. Only player_anim don't match with maps but maybe a new patch will resolve.....
Trollolo, the same of console ported game Homefront, killstrikes and other few thing make difference from both game but...

It's funny jumping around and spray with cal.50 sniper rifle. But well is out the first level and prestige hack, still need memory injection but not bad after 1day release and 1y developement. maybe they were busy to copy and paste from olders CoD to get new 1.
80 x 10 = profit?
He always writes so much, but I understand so little.
so true
Shame on you iw, but bf3 also wasn't completely made from scratch U JELLY?
(11-11-2011, 01:34)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]Shame on you iw, but bf3 also wasn't completely made from scratch U JELLY?

The new engine was, pretty much.
(11-11-2011, 08:38)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-11-2011, 01:34)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]Shame on you iw, but bf3 also wasn't completely made from scratch U JELLY?

The new engine was, pretty much.

They did use like 10 models from bc2 but the maps are so much bigger, no one notices lol
LOL

I'm not the one who think the building shown in MW3 looks similar with a building from COD4.

same model, different texture

ps. OMA is cool
Pages: 1 2 3 4