ItsMods

Full Version: MW3 Change from Russian to English and other languages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
you are welcome
I changed my lang via this method but when i get new things for example weapons name is not located where is should be on the pop up <<< did i do something wrong or? I changed polish to english.
Good post but the ultimate way is to just download the warez version and copy all files over. BF3 was easy to convert but MW3 is a major pain is the bleep! Thanks to all the users trying to help here! Awesome job!
Seed more =(.

I was downloading 1.5 mbs until 60% then it dropped to 10-200, staying around 90 for the most part.
MU links added in first post. This is EVERYTHING. Also SP (except for cutscenes; 1.4GB more; hell no)
where the cutscenes tho? I want hear the voice acting in english to feel it more not russian.

its cool tho i found a torrent to download the english cutscenes
can someone share the english cutscenes (and maybe how to add them to the game?)
WTF. really weird. Yesterday I used the english files but some things were still russian. Like the server browser. Now I downloaded something today when I started steam and it's in english? Nice 1 steam.
Even the SP movies lol. Awesome.
(11-09-2011, 08:29)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]WTF. really weird. Yesterday I used the english files but some things were still russian. Like the server browser. Now I downloaded something today when I started steam and it's in english? Nice 1 steam.
Even the SP movies lol. Awesome.

Where did you download this "something" today? Steam? A link from here?
Pages: 1 2 3 4