ItsMods

Full Version: Free DLC?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So i was browsing my black ops game directory and noticed i have all the zombie DLC map files [Image: 35a22ar.png] But iv only bought the first map pack with ascension. I was wondering if there's anyway i can play these other ones?Id really like to try out moon and shangri la on pc.Btw i have BO on steam.But if theres another way to play them with say.. skidrows version id love to hear it. Many thanks guys HyDro:Reefer
hmm odd ill have to look when i get home Smile come to think of it i got random 2 gb update a week ago... (-(-(-(-_-)-)-)-)
WOAH, YOU'VE GOT THE .FF FILES!

That wont make you able to play it though, you'll still need the "activation" process to be able to actually play the DLC's.
I suck at explaining, but in short you'll need a external tool or something else which "fakes the activate process" to be able to play it.
thats just pre load, you get mostly every file to be able to play when you enter the key
(11-08-2011, 23:25)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]thats just pre load, you get mostly every file to be able to play when you enter the key

Ya i kinda suspected that.Confused but still is there no way i can play JUST the zombie maps somehow? i dont care about online play i just wanna try em out on pc.
Update Nova's optimizer
no .iwd file? no zombie_party... also you need legit .ncf file to play without being kicked from server now...
(11-09-2011, 00:12)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]Update Nova's optimizer

i heard about the optimizer a while back and just wasnt sure of how reliable it was. Will it still work with the new maps and not get you vac banned?
I have my new computer all set up with my dev tools now.

Currently coding on MW3, Black Ops tools will probably get an update soon. No ETA.
(11-09-2011, 03:29)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]I have my new computer all set up with my dev tools now.

Currently coding on MW3, Black Ops tools will probably get an update soon.

ETA?

Troll
Pages: 1 2