ItsMods

Full Version: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 English Language Files Links:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(11-08-2011, 17:55)ura Wrote: [ -> ]Could somebody please put the megaupload all in one on rapidshare? There you could download with full speed as a free user

rapidshare?
Bitches, please
Mediafire.
(11-08-2011, 18:15)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-08-2011, 17:55)ura Wrote: [ -> ]Could somebody please put the megaupload all in one on rapidshare? There you could download with full speed as a free user

rapidshare?
Bitches, please
Mediafire.

Just one hoster with fullspeed downloads for free user, which one doesn't matter to me. Mediafire would be perfetct too!
(11-08-2011, 18:16)ura Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-08-2011, 18:15)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]

rapidshare?
Bitches, please
Mediafire.

Just one hoster with fullspeed downloads for free user, which one doesn't matter to me. Mediafire would be perfetct too!

RAPIDSHARE WOULD BE AWESOME
Ok so the SP issue is not my fault, thanks for taking infos with that shop, I will wait for the SP loc fix ;-)

Thanks for the amazing work !
thnx!
Ok guys new problem now....

The game running, i can connect to a lobby but when the maps load, i get disconected to the lobby with this message "Your game data is to an another version of the game and you cant connect to the party"

So i tried on a private match, and, another problem, the resolution seems to be VERY low (I've set it to 1920x1080 of course)
PROBLEM FAQ AND SOLUTIONS:
Incompatible Data error when joining multiplayer match

simply copy all files started in patch from zone/russian to zone/english.

------------
Image quality is bad (game starts in small screen resolution)

For resolution issue, go to /PLAYER2
Open config.cfg with Notepad (file only created after first launch)
Change r_imageQuality "1" to 4
What's the difference between the two torrents you linked, d0h?
(11-08-2011, 18:43)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]PROBLEM FAQ AND SOLUTIONS:
Incompatible Data error when joining multiplayer match

simply copy all files started in patch from zone/russian to zone/english.

------------
Image quality is bad (game starts in small screen resolution)

For resolution issue, go to /PLAYER2
Open config.cfg with Notepad (file only created after first launch)
Change r_imageQuality "1" to 4

Ok the image quality works thanks for this point Tongue

But for the data error it could be great if only the MP part of the game has downloaded a zone/russian folder Confused
For having the zone/russian i think that i must Download the SP part too on steam because when i downloaded the MP part it just downloaded some executables, main folder, redist folder and miles folder.
any idea?
Thx for your answer Blush
download the whole game first of course
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12