ItsMods

Full Version: Chrome+Gold(without 14th prestige L96A1 only)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey i made a way to have a chrome l96a1 and a gold l96a1 without having 14th prestige the link to the video where you can see and download these is I also made another version that has a darker scope download will be attached (if the attachment isnt there the dark scope is downloadable here with tut to install http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W11QM19I )
Megaupload is down
fuuuu
could you please put it on mediafire or something?
You see, it is an old thread (look at time of creation). You ask to put this on mediafire, right? Since download link is down, by logic - you should ask author to re-upload this. But wait, open his profile and see that he hasn't been online for more than 2 months. So your request is useless. Use logic.
(08-12-2012, 10:14)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]You see, it is an old thread (look at time of creation). You ask to put this on mediafire, right? Since download link is down, by logic - you should ask author to re-upload this. But wait, open his profile and see that he hasn't been online for more than 2 months. So your request is useless. Use logic.

im not sure but i think that since some patch this dont works anymore
i will try my best to get some media fire links no promises though not sure if i still have the files