ItsMods

Full Version: AiExtremeZombies / OMA Zombies modification
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey

The OMA Zombies v1.4 which i edited the effects of upgraded superweapons. They look a bit more fancy with greater damage range.

I tried to make the g18 a superweapon, so i edited the _Mod file in AIMods. And under /* Init */ , i added the new superweapon init directory, which was called Shocker. Shocker was located in maps/mp/coolweapons/. It was just a copy of the Raygun, with different effects.

The new effects were :
"smoke/jet_contrail"
"fire/jet_afterburner"

I changed the "pp2000_eotech_mp" to "glock_mp"
and i changed the "pp2000_eotech_xmags_mp" to "glock_akimbo_xmags_mp".

But the g18 did not have the effects i added, or the Shocker name in the game.
Seems like i am missing something.

Does anybody have an idea ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It's ok, problem solved.
Add OMA to name
Does OMA Zombies have v1,v1.1,v1.2 or v1.3?. I am missing something Undecided
already thinking of that too yamato :S

oma zombie there was just only 1 version?
(11-04-2011, 15:48)krijnrien Wrote: [ -> ]already thinking of that too yamato :S

oma zombie there was just only 1 version?

I did 1 version, but with many updates, I never called any of them v1, Cool
Well, i thought i fixed the problem, but everytime i try to change it, it gives me bad syntax compilation error, or if the edited weapon shows up its effects are missing.
So Where should I change to make a regular weapon turn into a super weapon ?
By the way, i found this version on a different website, which some coders added many versions of.
(11-05-2011, 09:09)Auditor Wrote: [ -> ]Well, i thought i fixed the problem, but everytime i try to change it, it gives me bad syntax compilation error, or if the edited weapon shows up its effects are missing.
By the way, i found this version on a different website, which some coders added many versions of.

But are you talking about OMA Zombies or another one? Undecided
(11-05-2011, 09:58)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-05-2011, 09:09)Auditor Wrote: [ -> ]Well, i thought i fixed the problem, but everytime i try to change it, it gives me bad syntax compilation error, or if the edited weapon shows up its effects are missing.

OMA Zombies

this one :
http://www.itsmods.com/forum/attachment.php?aid=1123

located on this page:
http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-OMA-...ml?page=10
(11-05-2011, 22:00)Auditor Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-05-2011, 09:58)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]

OMA Zombies

this one :
http://www.itsmods.com/forum/attachment.php?aid=1123

located on this page:
http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-OMA-...ml?page=10

Is problem solved or you need more help?
(11-05-2011, 22:04)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]Is problem solved or you need more help?

I need more help, I still can't figure out how to change a normal weapon into a super weapon.

For example: i recently tried to make fn2000 a super weapon.
So in the coolweapons folder i copied "_raygun.gsc", changed its name to "_fn2000.gsc" and inside the gsc i changed the weapon "pp2000_eotech_mp" to "fn2000_mp".

Then in the AImod folder i opened "_Mod.gsc" and under the "/* Init */" line
i added "level thread maps\mp\coolweapons\_fn2000::init();" right under "level thread maps\mp\coolweapons\_explosiveintervention::init();"

and it gave me a bad syntax error.
Pages: 1 2