ItsMods

Full Version: Guys!!! I made the CoD series group
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
All that like playing CoD series (black ops) in this case of forum ... Btw this is the link to join im having a website also.. But soo you know srry for advertising well i dont wanna dveritse my website soo i wont post the link for it here... Here is the group http://steamcommunity.com/groups/fansofcod PLZ join if you like CoD series... and dont say only (Okay.) ANNOYING :d i think that is a spam... Not like asasasdfafafsaf in multiple chats but... small text is a spam to me...Btw, we just got hosting a server provided by jazir thx man, and from yesterday on today we have 34 mebers ty for your support guys!
Okay.
(11-02-2011, 19:32)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]Okay.

Well, uhm, if you like the CoD series you can join.. Smile
Okay.
I find it quite humorous how he probably got the spontaneous idea of making a COD fan group, because nobody has ever done that, and it's the best idea ever.
hmmkay, good luck
(11-02-2011, 19:42)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]I find it quite humorous how he probably got the spontaneous idea of making a COD fan group, because nobody has ever done that, and it's the best idea ever.
So will YOU join? waw plz Big Grin
no top level domain -> no fav
I love you azu

nohomo
(11-02-2011, 19:44)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]no top level domain -> no fav

uhm what do you mean by top level domain?
(11-02-2011, 19:45)jariz Wrote: [ -> ]I love you azu

nohomo

Uhm why did you just post that in here?? Big Grin wow..

Do that stuff in a room or something jesus...

Pages: 1 2