ItsMods

Full Version: Battlefield 3 has aggressive downloadable content plan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:The first Battlefield 3 expansion pack Back to Karkand is just the beginning of a set of expansions, according to EA. During their conference call with investors yesterday, EA revealed that Battlefield 3 has an aggressive downloadable content plan, according to EAs Frank Gibeau. So far Back to Karkand is the only announced DLC pack, which will be free to owners of Battlefield 3 Limited Edition. But Battlefield 3 players have more to look forward to, according to Gibeau, who added:

Quote:Our plans over the next 6 months is to have a very robust set of expansion packs past on Strike at Karkand and that we think the communitys going to be very, very excited about.

Gibeau continued, saying that EA will be constantly improving servers and infrastructure with new features and enhancements. No news on what kind of expansion packs we can anticipate, but we expect the usual new maps, weapons and vehicles. Unless EA and DICE have a surprise in for us (Battlefield 2143, anyone?).

if they are as good as the dlc came out for Bad Company 2 then i am pretty sure it will be worth it
Lets hope they will be not 5 maps - 15 euros..
(11-01-2011, 16:44)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]Lets hope they will be not 5 maps - 15 euros..

5 maps for bf is way better then 5 maps for cod. I'd buy 5 maps for 15 euro.

I hope they release a air superiority map like in bf1943 ( Fuu EA, Y U NO RELEASE BF1943 ON PC?)
check out what the first dlc contains:
http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Back...lease.html
@Pozzuh

I meant these crappy maps we get at CoD, hope EA will not drop down on quality
i get it free because i have limited edition
but only the Karkand DLC, this Thread is about upcoming DLCs