ItsMods

Full Version: Rc stuff | Jets,Trains&Cars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
+rep for awesome models
lol it looks funny only the wheels suck from the big rc Tongue, but i Heart your yet
(10-27-2011, 16:34)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if it would be possible to create battlefield-styled vehicles :p
im guessing it is to some degree

(10-27-2011, 16:42)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-27-2011, 09:15)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]Already seen your videos Tongue
Isn't there a possibility to make custom vehicle settings?
If it is, then you could set that setting in the rcxd's GSC.
Yeah I made some custom vehicle settings but couldn't get ideas for a racing mod. you can change speed, handling and shiz its not that hard, just open vehiclesettings_mp.gdt or something in asset manager and change the rcxd stuff
yea i've got quite afew vehicle setting's ,i caint help but playing with the carmra settings + vehicle weight and stuff is fun

(10-27-2011, 21:53)eliteCVDelite Wrote: [ -> ]lol it looks funny only the wheels suck from the big rc Tongue, but i Heart your yet

xD the Big Rc wheels are fixed ! just needed some weight painted "took 3mins will do a video " , i think ill do a rc ferrari next as a POC then move on to bigger and better vehicles not that you can get much better then a ferrari lol.
haha would love to see a ferrari as rc car in black ops Tongue
updated with day 4
(10-30-2011, 02:03)rotceh_dnih Wrote: [ -> ]updated with day 4

Nice tuts, now add rc- OMA
nice.
When do you release this mod? or when do you release it unfinished? (would be fun to mod like that Tongue)
Pages: 1 2