ItsMods

Full Version: [POLL] Battlefield 3 itsmods server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The idea is that I have no money now for even minimum slots server ~30$
So just if you want a server for BF3 we can decide who will be an admin there (i vote for @d0h! Awesome )
And when we decided how much people want to play our own server (for example 30) we count how many dollars every shall pay. If 30 people want to play, every one shall pay a dollar. Not too much huh?) But idk if this idea will be loved and if so many people want server.
Cuz there will be always people like @AZUMIKKEL and @Pozzuh who will vote against only because Im the author of pole and like @House who votes against i-dont-know-why.
(10-27-2011, 10:34)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]The idea is that I have no money now for even minimum slots server ~30$
So just if you want a server for BF3 we can decide who will be an admin there (i vote for @d0h! Awesome )
And when we decided how much people want to play our own server (for example 30) we count how many dollars every shall pay. If 30 people want to play, every one shall pay a dollar. Not too much huh?) But idk if this idea will be loved and if so many people want server.
Cuz there will be always people like @AZUMIKKEL and @Pozzuh who will vote against only because Im the author of pole and like @House who votes against i-dont-know-why.

I haven't even voted yet wtf are you talking about
Also, sure if you pay.
(10-27-2011, 10:34)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]Cuz there will be always people like @AZUMIKKEL and @Pozzuh who will vote against only because Im the author of pole and like @House who votes against i-dont-know-why.

Jesus Christ, can you be more of a paranoid asshole? I haven't even voted.

Edit: Now I have. Not because you are the author. But for that post.
(10-28-2011, 18:09)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]Not because you are the author. But for that post.

But he's the author of the post...
So derp.
(10-28-2011, 18:31)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-28-2011, 18:09)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]Not because you are the author. But for that post.

So derp.

lol fail
(10-28-2011, 18:31)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]

So derp.

Your point?

I voted No because he made that post.
Not because he is the author of the thread.
thats exactly what he meant @AZUMIKKEL
(10-28-2011, 20:40)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]thats exactly what he meant @AZUMIKKEL

Then why does he repeat me and say it's derp/fail?
sorry, i meant why g-man posted his comment about you and pozzuh
(10-28-2011, 21:02)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]sorry, i meant why g-man posted his comment about you and pozzuh

Sincerely,

I don't care who made the poll.
But predicting that I'm going to be an asshole, and stating it publicly, will not benefit him in any way.
Pages: 1 2 3