ItsMods

Full Version: Maya - Skin & Bones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
repd
why? cause crayon is awesome, even beats OMA
even if there IS an advertisement!
(10-15-2011, 22:01)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]repd
why? cause crayon is awesome, even beats OMA

I agree

Crayon > OMA

@surtek will say its very offensive Troll
Hey it's to much, no one is greater than OMA since OMA can copy the best class ever, even copy Crayon, and then they can be even, OMA will add painkiller and OMA will be stronger x3.

OMA!
"Now, you could probably export at this point, however the skin will most likely stretch and be really ugly..."

add muscles before skin
(10-15-2011, 23:06)Gladio Wrote: [ -> ]"Now, you could probably export at this point, however the skin will most likely stretch and be really ugly..."

add muscles before skin

"Skin Weight" - actually.

There aren't "muscles".
Cool i've got my player model rigged and almost ready just need to do the "Skin Weight" witch is going to take longer then renameing them tags lol
Shouldn't be too bad actually..
maybe, it would be easy if you made a Awesome tut for me to follow along with though Smile or a teamview in to show me the rope's , are there any "main "bones that need the work or do i need to go through them all ?
I would much rather just get on a teamview and show you that way. Or let you watch how I do it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4