ItsMods

Full Version: Health Icon (By Yamato)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(06-11-2012, 15:07)TheRaZ Wrote: [ -> ]This is a super site Rendflex, thanks for linking it in.

This icon means you can die by a train?
[Image: death_train.png]
If yes, then where are the trains from the game? Dumb Bitch

_nightshift.gsc (skidrow) There is a train leftover there, they wanted to add a train which has the ability to run over players Big Grin
(06-11-2012, 15:36)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-11-2012, 15:07)TheRaZ Wrote: [ -> ]This is a super site Rendflex, thanks for linking it in.

This icon means you can die by a train?
[Image: death_train.png]
If yes, then where are the trains from the game? Dumb Bitch

_nightshift.gsc (skidrow) There is a train leftover there, they wanted to add a train which has the ability to run over players Big Grin

Where? :O that was likely on derail i never noticed nothing related to a train on skidrow Confused
(06-11-2012, 15:38)estebespt Wrote: [ -> ]Where? :O that was likely on derail i never noticed nothing related to a train on skidrow Confused

It wasnt implemented into game, I made a mistake, it is in _train.gsc (skidrow fastfile)

(06-11-2012, 15:58)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-11-2012, 15:38)estebespt Wrote: [ -> ]Where? :O that was likely on derail i never noticed nothing related to a train on skidrow Confused

It wasnt implemented into game, I made a mistake, it is in _train.gsc (skidrow fastfile)

So with this code someone can make a working train in multiplayer?

a welcome message on a table at a railwaystation:
"Welcome you "+self.name+" here, with this train you can go to OMA City!" Troll

Hmmm a new big map, with trains, oma-s and zombies. Happy cry
(06-11-2012, 18:52)TheRaZ Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-11-2012, 15:58)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]

So with this code someone can make a working train in multiplayer?

a welcome message on a table at a railwaystation:
"Welcome you "+self.name+" here, with this train you can go to OMA City!" Troll

Hmmm a new big map, with trains, oma-s and zombies. Happy cry

The last time I tried to get the train working I was still a n00b Happy cry But I dont think it will work, we would need a decent model and a long railway Smile . The rest I think its easy.
Nice Smile
Pages: 1 2 3