ItsMods

Full Version: [Blender 3D] Create models & animations for CoD with Blender (without Maya)!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(10-15-2011, 20:41)Gladio Wrote: [ -> ]i'll tri,work with 3ds max?
Blender supports *.3ds, so you should be able to import 3ds max files.

(10-15-2011, 21:42)Tomsen1410 Wrote: [ -> ]This is awesome Big Grin
but could u do something for Cinema 4D too ? Big Grin
No. Tongue

I spent about 50 hours learning Python and Blender API, understanding Flybynyt's original code and developing the Blender 2.5 addon. Not gonna afford time again, even less for a commercial product. But you can try to export from Cinema 4D and import to Blender (e.g. Collada DAE, FBX, ...), then export from Blender to CoD Smile
Create models and animations for CoD using free Blender and Blender-CoD addon (without Maya)!

Alpha 3 release:
  • Added XMODEL_EXPORT v5 (vCoD, CoD:UO) and NT_EXPORT (CoD5, CoD7), but not yet tested

• Experimental xmodel import available via File > Import menu (imports RIGS ONLY, bone rotations will be incorrect!)

• Export of pose animations to model sequences, can be used to export a model in a certain pose instead of rest pose (single frame)

• Minimum bone weight is now adjustable/optional (for advanced users)

• Blender 2.6x as well as 2.59 is suitable (v2.60 used for development)

• Fixed armature export, prior releases miscalculated bone coordinates and parent indices

• Bone rotations (roll) might still be wrong, please report if so!
Download: Blender-CoD Addon v0.3.0 (alpha 3)
(10-15-2011, 20:47)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]

?

ismoke dont breath this! Fuck yea!
(10-15-2011, 20:47)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]

?

poor iphone, they were should give me it Troll
v0.3.1 fixes issue #3 - Exported models use wrong material
Material indices for complex models with multiple meshes and materials should now be written correctly.

Download: Blender-CoD Addon v0.3.1
Please redownload v0.3.1 if you wanna use it for cod1/uo (model v5)

i made a minor change in material number export, i confused the 2nd and 3rd value of TRI # # # #
(10-18-2011, 09:49)CoDEmanX Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-15-2011, 20:41)Gladio Wrote: [ -> ]i'll tri,work with 3ds max?
Blender supports *.3ds, so you should be able to import 3ds max files.

(10-15-2011, 21:42)Tomsen1410 Wrote: [ -> ]This is awesome Big Grin
but could u do something for Cinema 4D too ? Big Grin
No. Tongue

I spent about 50 hours learning Python and Blender API, understanding Flybynyt's original code and developing the Blender 2.5 addon. Not gonna afford time again, even less for a commercial product. But you can try to export from Cinema 4D and import to Blender (e.g. Collada DAE, FBX, ...), then export from Blender to CoD Smile

But then there is same thing with a maya as well, like it's support FBX more better than blender (I perhaps oficial Autodesk products (maya-MB-SXI-etc.) are connected itself by that, lol).

Pages: 1 2