ItsMods

Full Version: Patch 1.15 Notes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Update is not reason of this error,
You have Syntax error, look in your gsc files/scripts for errors
You should learn some errors as Unknown Function, Bad Syntax/Token etc
You are right, now it works.

Havent found the mistake but with new mods it works
When you end Richtofen grand scheme , Samantha say something abuot new map and characters are taged DLC5 on moon .gsc . Maybe realy will another Dlc, remenber something about 6 dlc in "optimizer" thread.
(10-11-2011, 13:34)Tomsen1410 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-11-2011, 06:18)XeroK Wrote: [ -> ]>Increased menu asset limit

Fucking Treyarch.

LOL. and whats your prob again?...

No problem. It's just that I had to update my mod because in the last patch the asset limit was reduced, and now 1 month later, they increased it again.

(10-11-2011, 16:52)Gladio Wrote: [ -> ]When you end Richtofen grand scheme , Samantha say something abuot new map and characters are taged DLC5 on moon .gsc . Maybe realy will another Dlc, remenber something about 6 dlc in "optimizer" thread.

Huh

*decrypting*

FATAL ERROR : UNDECRYPTABLE MESSAGE
Fuu
(10-11-2011, 21:26)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-11-2011, 16:52)Gladio Wrote: [ -> ]When you end Richtofen grand scheme , Samantha say something abuot new map and characters are taged DLC5 on moon .gsc . Maybe realy will another Dlc, remenber something about 6 dlc in "optimizer" thread.

Huh

*decrypting*

FATAL ERROR : UNDECRYPTABLE MESSAGE
Fuu

haha nje ma sprawu.
i think will another dlc....
I can't understain what mean 3arc for adressed some moon exploit, great that leaderboard was fix maybe i play moon again for last time
yeh i guess there will be another dlc before mw3 gets released either
Pages: 1 2