ItsMods

Full Version: Working Black Ops Skeleton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
nice progress
good work , here a new model for you, real skeleton to work on it, need rotate 'cause is not z up and rescale it to fit, but give you the right human proportion.
there-s some plugin that realy can help but maya 2009 seam is out of date....
Advance skeleton on the bar...

[Image: 5m9w6a.jpg]

maya binary file *.mb
Already working on a skeleton model.

And one with a shield.
to keep alive...

[Image: b6x3pd.jpg]

(10-11-2011, 14:45)deadcrayon Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-11-2011, 13:01)Se7en Wrote: [ -> ]Fuu
BO already has it:
SteamApps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\maya\rigs\viewmodel\ViewModel_Player_Fullbody_Rig.mb
Fullbodys tags are SAME as char's / tested .
but nice .
Also: eyes and all face are head model ( there is face anims pf_ etc )

Troll

Move along se7en, don't you have some steam messages to send 393824092480 times in one day to someone?

dear god, i thought i was the only one...
@crAyon

[Image: 2evx269.jpg]

I tried to compare the skeleton with your MasterChief. At first glance do not match and I have no idea which of the two can be adapted to have a working model. I'm still inexperienced and is difficult to get all tools work properly. I saw that there are types of skeleton, normal and basic and the most that I was able to do so far was to export a model in html format.
project to use the animation of the mask in "moon" and fit to a model of Predator and perhaps at the same time to understand how to import a different model.
(10-11-2011, 14:57)deadcrayon Wrote: [ -> ]AND @se7en, you're just confusing people telling them there is a skeleton. EVEN
though there is a def_skeleton, you still have to BIND and know about skin WEIGHTS.

BEFORE you can just bind a model to a skeleton. Otherwise, your skin will get all
stretched out and look like this:

Your skeleton is fake, for this your skin will get all stretched out, anyway if you use blocknotes on BO files you will find something about skeleton...
[Image: 3txq9.jpg]

(10-31-2011, 22:00)Gladio Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-11-2011, 14:57)deadcrayon Wrote: [ -> ]AND @se7en, you're just confusing people telling them there is a skeleton. EVEN
though there is a def_skeleton, you still have to BIND and know about skin WEIGHTS.

BEFORE you can just bind a model to a skeleton. Otherwise, your skin will get all
stretched out and look like this:

Your skeleton is fake, for this your skin will get all stretched out, anyway if you use blocknotes on BO files you will find something about skeleton...
[Image: 3txq9.jpg]

huh? 5char
@rotceh_dnih.

Yep, theoretically should be importable, arms seam to work in the same way, i don't know about head and other few things and maybe will another "never ending project" 'cause save issue. I also realized that perhaps a step backwards could help, with free MW copy from mw3 i'll download other modtool, maybe I can set in a functional connection modtool/Maya, until now i can create only F*** unnecessary folder...

char give me some error message like camera is not centered
[Image: 206eb5t.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4