ItsMods

Full Version: Rotu1.2.3c Alpha
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Nice mod, placed in list.
+1

this is amazing, you did al the custom shit without mod tools! even custom sounds wich i didn't see in black ops yet,
very epic job!! Awesome
(10-09-2011, 19:13)ddaavvee Wrote: [ -> ]+1

this is amazing, you did al the custom shit without mod tools! even custom sounds wich i didn't see in black ops yet,
very epic job!! Awesome

That's because we searched through most original .GSC/other raw files Fuck yea!

(10-09-2011, 18:49)Elite_Nudel Wrote: [ -> ]It haves an Unlimited Weapons bug:
If you replace the Pistol with a gun from the random box you have a random gun! And than you go into second chance you get a new pistol and that you can replace again...and so on

Huh?
Could you make a video please? :3
Edit: Oh, now I understand...
Would be a easy fix...
lol

Quote: mw2.net.ru .. !!!!( : jaydi2112 )
( .., ..)

Quote:If you want to copy my mod on mw2.net.ru or etc. Ask me a PM !!!!( Steam: jaydi2112)
In any case (not pointed or poster, etc., modes will be removed from the site hoster ..)
@ Rendflex
Ok, explain again! So you have a Pistol at start! You go to Random Box and get a Gun for example a ak and than you go a second time to the Random Box and switch the Pistol to a any other Gun for example Intervention and than you let kill you. Then you come in Last Stand and get a new Pistol that you can switch again! And then you die again you can switch again!

understand?
lol, finally, good job, Sleepy

The other one is not any fake, is another mw2 rotu, your one is a fake too, the original is from cod4, just informing, Wink
I have found another Bug! (It only happens one time but it happens) 2 of my Friends died and respanws a round later and then there where invisible for me oO I can interact with them like heal them and so on but i cant see them! And it is normal when i want to heal my Friend because he was infected he die ?! :O And can you make please a HUD elemet that show 20/25 Zombies killed? So you can see that there are bugged zombies!
"Alpha Beta Unfinished"
What the..
Alpha beta delta gamma omega release.

Whats unfinished? I might take a look at it
I meant bugs possbile, report all bugs to me in PM!!
ok, i'm fixing some bugs now!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9