ItsMods

Full Version: caspian boder own serevr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is it possible to make his own caspian border serevrs?
I heard that the server files got leaked...
So maybe it is possible, but not legal, and you would just get yourself in trouble if you did.
But that counts as warez since it's illegal files, and piracy isn't allowed here, so yeah.
(10-04-2011, 17:45)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]I heard that the server files got leaked...
So maybe it is possible, but not legal, and you would just get yourself in trouble if you did.
But that counts as warez since it's illegal files, and piracy isn't allowed here, so yeah.

it becomes warez if we post stuff that you normally need to pay for and has copyrights.
They can't charge us for something they released (in this case it was meant not to be released).

(or at least thats what i think).
(10-04-2011, 18:46)ddaavvee Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-04-2011, 17:45)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]I heard that the server files got leaked...

it becomes warez if we post stuff that you normally need to pay for and has copyrights.
They can't charge us for something they released (in this case it was meant not to be released).

(or at least thats what i think).

Well, everything you need to pay for (such as games), are copyrighted, but there are also things that are free but also copyrighted. Everything you type, example tutorials on the internet that are free, are also copyrighted.