ItsMods

Full Version: Azu Cheated Over Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(09-24-2011, 17:29)Scripts18 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-24-2011, 17:28)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]That's the point. What are you even trying to imply?

Also the pastebin version has less lines than the one in the mod

It has ONE! Jesus christ, I didn't put a _load.gsc in my mod for no reason! Are you bloody stupid?
(09-24-2011, 17:31)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]It has ONE! Jesus christ, I didn't put a _load.gsc in my mod for no reason! Are you bloody stupid?

False 3 lines

of differences the one on pastebin isnt the one I got with the mod, you are removing evidences
ok no evidence at all, closing this now

i checked the pastebin and the one from the mod that scripts sentme, its 1:1 the same

This thread has been moved to the boards archive.
Contact a moderator in case you want to contribute to this thread.
Also, the rule was about entire mods which development started before the contest.

If we would not allow using snippets to make life easier there would only be 1 or 2 mods participating now.

Since he just took a few roles of his RtD which fitted into this new mod that is okay if you ask me. If he would've extended his RtD for the contest that would be building on top of a new mod rather than a new mod that shares a function or two.

You on the other hand started development on a mod called MapEditor back in July and that was and is not allowed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5