ItsMods

Full Version: Custom Character models
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
as the post states we need a tut for Custom Character models so please if anyone is able to that would be great, @SE7EN Y U NO CREATE TUTORIAL
Hitmax too! See his Dukemod Wink
yea that is very nice sanya did that i think oh well hope someone can help us out soon
(09-22-2011, 00:23)rotceh_dnih Wrote: [ -> ]yea that is very nice sanya did that i think oh well hope someone can help us out soon

Crayon already did it... (FIRST in fact) he used the base_character and binded it to the character skin...
(09-22-2011, 00:36)Scripts18 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-22-2011, 00:23)rotceh_dnih Wrote: [ -> ]yea that is very nice sanya did that i think oh well hope someone can help us out soon

Crayon already did it... (FIRST in fact) he used the base_character and binded it to the character skin...

yes crayon did it , though i do think he just edited a skin ether way who ever did it first is not helpfull , it's who ever make's the first tutorial that counts Superman.
The problem is that out of the maybe 4 people in existence that can properly rig a character model, they hate BO or have quit modding. And by properly I don't mean just renaming tags of a previous cods model. So yes if someone out there can properly rig models, and actually feels selfless enough to teach us noobs how to do it, you deserve massive karma. A Written tut as well as a video (just a quick runthrough of the process) would be ideal. Sometimes i learn more from just watching someone do things in a video without any verbal instruction, than a plain written tutorial.
agreed, once i know how its done i will be more then happy to do a full video tutorial , a skeleton and the process to get it in game and many of us would be happy. im sure we can fill the gaps but we need something , off to make more Requests in the modtools section
@boe44 Totally agree, @SE7EN can do it, but he won't give me the files.
SE7EN Y U NO CREATE TUTORIAL?
(09-22-2011, 09:13)jariz Wrote: [ -> ]@boe44 Totally agree, @SE7EN can do it, but he won't give me the files.

yea same
(09-22-2011, 09:19)rotceh_dnih Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-22-2011, 09:13)jariz Wrote: [ -> ]@boe44 Totally agree, @SE7EN can do it, but he won't give me the files.

yea same

I'm not troll you. I have some errors, so i want find some of them and fix it.
btw bad english

This just some steps:
1.Cod4/5 Has same tags as BO, so i'm using cod4 skeleton which in cod4modtools/maya/rigs/character
2.Paste this skeleton ( Not Copy, Drop cod4's file in your maya model's window
3.Fix the model. And some joints if need.
4.Select all joints and polysurfs
5.Bind them: Skin -> Bind Skin -> Smooth Bind -> Settings: Type: Selected Joints
6.Apply
7. iF you have errors you have low poly model or somth wrong
THIS IS NOT FULL DO NOT USE IT. I will make tut soon
Pages: 1 2