ItsMods

Full Version: [I Hate Music Thread]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(09-21-2011, 15:34)XeroK Wrote: [ -> ]Hating music is not humanly possible, not liking any kind in particular is possible

You saying Im not a human?

I mean I really dont like "music" I mean I never ever listen to it, but I wont like put my fingers in my ears when I hear it, I just wont really notice it, and @Azu I meant think about questions that you can never answer, you always end up with crazy theories after

(09-20-2011, 23:39)Scripts18 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-20-2011, 23:38)jariz Wrote: [ -> ]Well try it, if i didn't have music I would probaly kill myself, dunno how you can life without it

Youre not the first telling me that, thats why Im happy that I dont like music, I dont get addicted to it

You feel better and you don't want to stop @JariZ: the signs of an addiction?!
(09-21-2011, 22:28)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]You feel better and you don't want to stop

Well, Se7en didnt post any more stuff without credits, so yea makes me feel happier, also I dunno, it just like something changed from a day to another
I think its because I didnt do an introduction before , lol...

hahah, I got a serious problem allright.
(09-21-2011, 22:34)jariz Wrote: [ -> ]hahah, I got a serious problem allright.

Lol, human kind got a serious problem, its called music Tongue
(09-21-2011, 22:34)Scripts18 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-21-2011, 22:28)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]You feel better and you don't want to stop

Well, Se7en didnt post any more stuff without credits, so yea makes me feel happier, also I dunno, it just like something changed from a day to another
I think its because I didnt do an introduction before , lol...

So the fact that se7en adds credits to his mods, makes you feel happy?
(09-21-2011, 22:36)jariz Wrote: [ -> ]So the fact that se7en adds credits to his mods, makes you feel happy?

No, I meant I feel happy for those who get the credits

OnTopic: Music is nothing more than another urban noise right?
Have a few drinks, then try to listen some music
Well now I see why he was such a bitch
Pages: 1 2