ItsMods

Full Version: OFFICIAL PETITION
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(09-18-2011, 21:27)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]However making it so you need 5 posts (instead of just registering) is an option.

Yeah, this is easily added.
(09-18-2011, 21:35)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]2 options

1. a user needs 10 posts before he can download
2. ban all russian ip tables (lmao)

1. i agree
2. +1
but at the other hand, the admin of mw2.blabla.net will just create 5 posts and continue stealing So i guess we cant stop this unless we add licenses to our mods
Easy credits save:
Add some random functions that call new functions and name them something like Wztoeans() And in one of the functions you add your Credit stuff ( you can jump over to other files too). that way they (if they are noobs) can't delete your copyright...
(09-18-2011, 21:39)jariz Wrote: [ -> ]but at the other hand, the admin of mw2.blabla.net will just create 5 posts and continue stealing So i guess we cant stop this unless we add licenses to our mods

yeh but with luck we could catch his IP (from Noze) and ban his iprange
How bout instead of spending 5 minutes whining, spend those 5 minutes putting credits into your mod. I think @Lemon found out about how fucking annoying it was to get rid of all my credits in QCZM
also use [hi de]attachment[/hi de] tags
(09-18-2011, 21:35)jariz Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-18-2011, 21:35)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]2 options

1. a user needs 10 posts before he can download
2. ban all russian ip tables (lmao)

1. Good idea
2. Then 90% of all users will be banned

1. Definitly
2. ... Fuck yea!
10posts = stupid cause everyone is gonna Spam to 10 posts and stop then...
that was just a joke about the rus ip tables. if nova decides to restricts the possibility to download mods for users with less than 10 or 5 posts then the chance is very big to find Nozes ip

(09-18-2011, 21:47)prisma Wrote: [ -> ]10posts = stupid cause everyone is gonna Spam to 10 posts and stop then...

no its not cause i will monitor every ip from "new" spamers and check which belongs to GUS states for example
Pages: 1 2 3