ItsMods

Full Version: [Contest] you need 1 more week to fix bugs and complete your mod?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(09-18-2011, 20:32)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]Nope. You set a date for the contest. People must plan their time from that date, not complain how the date is what it is.

This.

But, why does this poll remind me of a "I'm sorry teacher, I haven't done my assignment we got two weeks ago, can I please have one week more? Troll" situation?

But at the same time, we've got people who aren't done, and if you set the contest to end, then we'll just have around three-five mods to select between.
(09-19-2011, 09:04)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-18-2011, 20:32)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]Nope. You set a date for the contest. People must plan their time from that date, not complain how the date is what it is.

This.

But, why does this poll remind me of a "I'm sorry teacher, I haven't done my assignment we got two weeks ago, can I please have one week more? Troll" situation?

But at the same time, we've got people who aren't done, and if you set the contest to end, then we'll just have around three-five mods to select between.

6-7*
And yes, that is exactly the same concept
Can the people who already submitted their mods for the contest, improve their mod and release again?

If so this will improve competition Big Grin

EDIT: Lol voting is even
I can't vote. F*ckinh ipod. Please vote no for me.
ok 50/50

closed and votings begin in ~4:30h
Pages: 1 2 3