ItsMods

Full Version: Black Ops Single Player/Zombie Trainer V3.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
to give a certain player something (so not everybody)

F(player number) (function)

for example:

give player 2 money:

press F2 + NUMPAD 3

it dosnt work with a fake ver. of BO?
Itsmods doesnt support cracked versions.
(09-27-2011, 21:10)ddaavvee Wrote: [ -> ]to give a certain player something (so not everybody)

for example:

give player 2 money:

press F2 + NUMPAD 3

Does this works with unlimited ammo and godmode?

(09-30-2011, 19:17)Xandosoulja Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-27-2011, 21:10)ddaavvee Wrote: [ -> ]to give a certain player something (so not everybody)

for example:

give player 2 money:

press F2 + NUMPAD 3

Does this works with unlimited ammo and godmode?

dunno, try it

its not working
what the heck?? it says it is a trojan or something..... i thought Doh! said it was safe. luckily mcafee found it before it could cause any real damage. i thought for once someone actually made a mod that didnt come with a virus. guess i was wrong.AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry:
Yes, you were wrong, doh is some kind of antivirus, he wouldnt approve virused file
(11-02-2011, 03:28)Bluefatty Wrote: [ -> ]what the heck?? it says it is a trojan or something..... i thought Doh! said it was safe. luckily mcafee found it before it could cause any real damage. i thought for once someone actually made a mod that didnt come with a virus. guess i was wrong.AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry:

welcome to the Internet
please google for false positive alarms

its mostly impossible to build trainers that are "clean".
you need to use parts and modules to create such a trainer like its used to created viruses or trojans eithers.

a hook injects code into the game process, otherwise it wont work.
but that the problem, a virus acts the same, it injects code and modifies the file.

believe me, the file is clean
(11-02-2011, 08:54)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-02-2011, 03:28)Bluefatty Wrote: [ -> ]what the heck?? it says it is a trojan or something..... i thought Doh! said it was safe. luckily mcafee found it before it could cause any real damage. i thought for once someone actually made a mod that didnt come with a virus. guess i was wrong.AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry:

welcome to the Internet
please google for false positive alarms

its mostly impossible to build trainers that are "clean".
you need to use parts and modules to create such a trainer like its used to created viruses or trojans eithers.

a hook injects code into the game process, otherwise it wont work.
but that the problem, a virus acts the same, it injects code and modifies the file.

believe me, the file is clean

Mcafee says that is has removed a trojan whenever i use it, that doesn't sound safe or clean.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6