ItsMods

Full Version: [Contest] Scroll Menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Looks good, keep up the good work xD
(09-13-2011, 12:36)aosma8 Wrote: [ -> ]Looks good, keep up the good work xD

I totally agree with aosma8
you should make more menu scrolling mods
It's Awesome

Can we use your menu code in our mod ?
(09-13-2011, 12:56)hitmax Wrote: [ -> ]It's Awesome

Can we use your menu code in our mod ?

Sure, its released with a reason.. just not for mods that you want to use for the contest I think
Please help me! Very nice menu! But I hit the ESC your menu, and I can not finish the game. How do I change the menu button?
Ss please. I really want to see it. Noob school internet.
(09-14-2011, 12:37)Lemon Wrote: [ -> ]Ss please. I really want to see it. Noob school internet.

there's an fking vid in the main post ..
(09-14-2011, 07:50)greeen Wrote: [ -> ]Please help me! Very nice menu! But I hit the ESC your menu, and I can not finish the game. How do I change the menu button?

Remove the "self setClientDvar( "g_scriptMainMenu", "weapon_scroll" );" .. this makes my menu the ingame mainmenu. Just place "self openMenu( "weapon_scroll" );" on the places that you want someone to open the menu
(09-14-2011, 15:52)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-14-2011, 12:37)Lemon Wrote: [ -> ]Ss please. I really want to see it. Noob school internet.

there's an fking vid in the main post ..
(09-14-2011, 07:50)greeen Wrote: [ -> ]Please help me! Very nice menu! But I hit the ESC your menu, and I can not finish the game. How do I change the menu button?

Remove the "self setClientDvar( "g_scriptMainMenu", "weapon_scroll" );" .. this makes my menu the ingame mainmenu. Just place "self openMenu( "weapon_scroll" );" on the places that you want someone to open the menu

I can't see that fcking video cuz of the school. Taking a ss should br really easy.
(09-14-2011, 16:05)Lemon Wrote: [ -> ]I can't see that fcking video cuz of the school. Taking a ss should br really easy.

Your school sucks. I'll make one but not now
cool thanks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5