ItsMods

Full Version: Gunship Battle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
guys i am new on this and i need some help

i did everything on the instructions for the gunship war but still does not working is a simple team death match,

can some one advise how it does work ???

thanks in advance

When we are number of people playing, only one person is getting the choper and it tells the others that gunship isn't available.
How can I fix that?

thx for any help!
(06-21-2011, 22:06)shaor Wrote: [ -> ]When we are number of people playing, only one person is getting the choper and it tells the others that gunship isn't available.
How can I fix that?

thx for any help!

You installed it wrong
(11-29-2010, 04:03)alistair3149 Wrote: [ -> ]You fixed the spawn problem?I had been working at this mod for 2 weeks...But the problem is: The heli spawned and they crashed together and can't move...Still haven't tested it yet...Seems awesome Smile
P.S: Nice to see u keeping ur promise Big Grin

(11-29-2010, 01:12)arc1039 Wrote: [ -> ]whrs downoad link
I remember what Azu told me when I leaked his mod
AZUMIKKEL Wrote:I uploaded that for my subscribers, not for immature asshole-kids on mpgh.

did u try spawning them at 2 second intervals
(06-21-2011, 22:18)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-21-2011, 22:06)shaor Wrote: [ -> ]When we are number of people playing, only one person is getting the choper and it tells the others that gunship isn't available.
How can I fix that?

thx for any help!

You installed it wrong

i did what he says here http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Load...-1-09.html
can you tell me where do you think i did wrong?

***EDIT***

Now it works so never mind.
Pages: 1 2 3