ItsMods

Full Version: Problem wit decrypting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got a Problem with xkmod live 1.0

I want to add some Bots:

if 1player is on the server > spawn 5Bots and so on...
Works in standalone version and with other mods!

My problem is that i have to decrypt the mod.ff from xkmod live1.0 to modify the mod... But i cant get the other stuff of the mod working when i re-encrypt it again...
It seems that just the stuff of the _rank.gsc gets loaded and the other stuff not...
Added all files to mod.csv like this:
How can i re-encrypt the mod so that it works again ?
Competitive mod + bots = epic fail?

also, just add the modified file in a .iwd file
(09-09-2011, 17:55)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]Competitive mod + bots = epic fail?

How ? Just a new .iwd with a folder like "Botmod" and the new .gsc inside it ?
And do i have to call them inside the mod.csv ?
(09-09-2011, 17:57)prisma Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-09-2011, 17:55)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]Competitive mod + bots = epic fail?

How ? Just a new .iwd with a folder like "Botmod" and the new .gsc inside it ?

No .. you ripped a file from xkmod and modified it right? just make a new iwd with that file in it in the right folder
He wants to make his server more popular by more "players". I have seen a lot of servers doing this, including servers with 31/32 where 28 of them were bots.

Now about the mod, the mod is encrypted for a reason. It is encrypted to prevent people from editing it. If you want to make it to have bots, you can contact the maker, he is on our forum. @XeroK
(09-09-2011, 18:06)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]He wants to make his server more popular by more "players". I have seen a lot of servers doing this, including servers with 31/32 where 28 of them were bots.

Now about the mod, the mod is encrypted for a reason. It is encrypted to prevent people from editing it. If you want to make it to have bots, you can contact the maker, he is on our forum. @XeroK

I know that he's here... But he didnt release any update since 8. August so i decided to try it myself.

@iAegle tried your method... Added the ripped & modified _rank.gsc to mp_xKMod.iwd (clientscripts/mp/gametypes/_rank.gsc)
(09-09-2011, 18:23)prisma Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-09-2011, 18:06)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]He wants to make his server more popular by more "players". I have seen a lot of servers doing this, including servers with 31/32 where 28 of them were bots.

I know that he's here... But he didnt release any update since 8. August so i decided to try it myself.

@iAegle tried your method... Added the ripped & modified _rank.gsc to mp_xKMod.iwd (clientscripts/mp/gametypes/_rank.gsc)

lol wut clientscripts?

maps\mp\gametypes\_rank.gsc
(09-09-2011, 18:23)prisma Wrote: [ -> ]

lol you should add it to maps/mp/gametypes/_rank.gsc

clientscript/ is for clientscripts (duh)

Did what @Pozzuh and @iAegle said but when i load the mod Black ops crashes without any error message...
i load the mod > black screen and crash
no menu or something...