ItsMods

Full Version: New mobile phone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
what???
Android is awesome. much better then those shitty iphones which are just expensive because of their apple on the back... -,-

buy a samsung galaxy S or samsung galaxy 2. best smartphones right now.
(09-08-2011, 18:54)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]BlackBerry sucks. Investors even yesterday asked RIM if they can't just stop making phones since they clearly suck at it.
(Also market share was 5% beginning of 2011; people predicted it to drop to 2%-2.5% at the end of 2011; their OS is very outdated and the devices have shitty hardware).

Don't get an iPhone 4 since the new ones will come soon.
And don't get Android because the OS just fails (my iPhone 3G (the 3 year old one) with a very slow processor and only 128MB RAM runs faster in most apps than the HTC Desire HD of a friend of mine; Wamdroid OS is so slow (Java much?) and Apple apparently knows how to be fast on very low-end devices; you see the same on Desktop macs; poor hardware -> noticeably faster than Windows on the same Hardware (with the ease of use that Windows has (unlike Linux which is just a pain in the ass very often (on Desktop systems)))).

lol so what u recommend then?

Wait a month or two on the iPhone 5 or iPhone 4S if you don't have money (but I heard that that one isn't even based on the iP 4 but it's a pimped 3GS)
(09-08-2011, 17:50)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]Or a blackberryAndroid device (never breaks down, no need to jailbrake, you can download apps on the internet and install with no problem).

On Android an estimate of 20 - 30% of the apps are viruses. On Windows Phone 7 (also great OS) and iOS you won't encounter apps that silently call 0900-paynumbers since M$/Apple screens apps for this. Google does not screen apps and lets everyone post their shit on market.android.com
Android is great iOS sucks. AND the iPhone 4 sucks.
The thing i hate in iphones are iTunes. Its awful.
(09-08-2011, 23:07)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]The thing i hate in iphones are iTunes. Its awful.

Agreed.
As a musicplayer it does not suck. As a phonemanaging tool it sucks.
just buy some cheap nokia it never fails and battery runs for weeks.. I have mine for 8 years now.. if you wanna fancy stuffs buy an iPod Touch

if you really want mentioned mobiles, I d w8 till new iPhone comes and then all the other iphone prices will drop
I recommend nokia c3, good battery, wifi, handy qwerty keyboard and OMA . Had it previously for 1 year, and battery even with often wifi use was holding for 2 weeks. Unlike my galaxy..
Pages: 1 2 3