ItsMods

Full Version: Leipe GunGame
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Haha. thats true. but i have difficulties adding mw2 weapons. dont know how i get 15 new weapons. haha. for now the mod includes 59 different weapons. 60 levels
good looking
this thread deserves more posts
Thx man. i indeed expected more reactions specially when i see that other members comment on later previewed mods. its kinda sad Sad
After some thinking i decided to NOT release my mod. Nobody is interested, so to me it seems pointless sharing my hours of typing...
(09-12-2011, 16:36)Dountill Wrote: [ -> ]After some thinking i decided to NOT release my mod. Nobody is interested, so to me it seems pointless sharing my hours of typing...

That's a shame Sad

Give it a new name and it'll be more interesting.
(09-12-2011, 16:39)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-12-2011, 16:36)Dountill Wrote: [ -> ]After some thinking i decided to NOT release my mod. Nobody is interested, so to me it seems pointless sharing my hours of typing...

That's a shame Sad

Give it a new name and it'll be more interesting.

I really need to count to 10 right now to not rage all over this thread because of your behavior,
He worked really hard on this and it had alot of completely custom weapons,
Unlike yours. (not gonna add much more to that sentence but you know what i mean)
You should release it, maybe ppl will start to pay more attention when they see its good Wink
I agree
omg please release it I really want to light a molotov with a zippo in black ops
Pages: 1 2 3