ItsMods

Full Version: 20000 registrations Contest - as promised - Win a free Copy of MW3 or BF3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
[Image: itsmodscontest4.png]

*only Black OPs Mods are allowed
*you only get the Steamkey / Origin
*you can work as a team but only game each mod, dont expect to get 5 keys if you made a mod with 5 person

Update:
mark your contest mods with [CONTEST] Name of the Mod, when you release them here.

Update:
VOTING STARTED check here

thanks

thanks to Surtek for making the Layout and Us for sponsoring the games.
Awesome contest

Is it possible that if we do a mod in team of 2 that we both win the prize?
If I post my mod and I don't win, only [Image: leecher.gif] will win.
Good luck to everyone Awesome
I assume SoRealism counts as it's not an update on a mod and it's not finished, and not released anywhere public, right? (:

Nice contest btw.

The referral thing counts for all?
And how many copies of MW3 go for the referral contest? First place surely, but how about second and third place?
(09-05-2011, 15:40)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]I assume SoRealism counts as it's not an update on a mod and it's not finished, and not released anywhere public, right? (:

Nice contest btw.

The referral thing counts for all?
And how many copies of MW3 go for the referral contest? First place surely, but how about second and third place?

1 for referrals 4 for mod releases i guess.
Sweet. Awesome time to finish up SoRealism.
(09-05-2011, 15:40)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]I assume SoRealism counts as it's not an update on a mod and it's not finished, and not released anywhere public, right? (:

I just asked Doh , preview mods dont count...

10:39 - d0h!: and only new mods
muhahaha so nice to see your comments ^_^
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15