ItsMods

Full Version: Racing Mod Enhanced
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(09-04-2011, 18:51)Lemon Wrote: [ -> ]Add a menu at the beginning. In this menu you can choose the color of your card, color of different hud elements, your car type, your driver emblem etc.

I'm working on such a menu, I will add 3 different body "kits", 3 different colors and there are 4 car stats to choose from
(09-04-2011, 19:08)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-04-2011, 18:51)Lemon Wrote: [ -> ]Add a menu at the beginning. In this menu you can choose the color of your card, color of different hud elements, your car type, your driver emblem etc.

I'm working on such a menu, I will add 3 different body "kits", 3 different colors and there are 4 car stats to choose from

I wonder how you make these "kits".
(09-04-2011, 19:28)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]

I just make 3 different carmodels lol
(09-04-2011, 19:30)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-04-2011, 19:28)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]

I just make 3 different carmodels lol

Ok, already thought so, but I asked to confirm.
Added some stuff to the first post
Looks like it should be fun @iAegle

Now I just need to learn how to drive.Nyan Cat

+ Added an option to switch between km/h and mph
+ Added 4 working powerups: Rocket, Shield, Mines and Barriers
+ Added optional options to disable the hud or to bind your controls
+ Fixed the respawn system Big Grin
Sounds good @iAegle
Hey i can do some car models + maybe a good idea would be to make some little road models like straght runs, left/right corners , stuff like that. and make a simple map maker like the bunkermaker to lay out the roads ,
theres shitloads of trucks/cars and tanks and stuff so i can make as many models as needed but im not going to do it alone Smile anyone keen to do some scripting?
Pages: 1 2