ItsMods

Full Version: Phone war
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
You really don't need to give negative answers just beacuse we had an argument today.

Yes it's original but it can NEVER be as popular and fun as zombie mods.
Yes it can... and I was refering comparing to EVERY zombie mods

Every one has a phone, its so popular, youre gonna see, if he adds some sort of killstreaks that you call with the phones its gonna be awesome
If you dont like my mod, say me why, i will make it better
(09-03-2011, 18:16)hitmax Wrote: [ -> ]If you dont like my mod, say me why, i will make it better

Personally I like the idea

PS: make iPhone as a killstreaks (since its "the" phone)
Why phones why?

Hint: Custom weapons, swords, hammers, axes, daggers, kunais, knives, shields, shruikens etc. would be better.
(09-03-2011, 18:25)Lemon Wrote: [ -> ]Why phones why?

Hint: Custom weapons, swords, hammers, axes, daggers, kunais, knives, shields, shruikens etc. would be better.

Fuck you lemon Angry

(09-03-2011, 18:16)hitmax Wrote: [ -> ]If you dont like my mod, say me why, i will make it better

My post above was an anwer to this.
(09-03-2011, 18:37)Lemon Wrote: [ -> ]

My post above was an anwer to this.

But if I put swords, ... It is not phone war xD. It is just a mod for fun and the mod no exist.

(The idea for Killstreak phone is cool, I Will make a upgrade system for give better phone if you kill ennemi)
yep, dildo war was not a bad idea or better fist war like Borat style..........
Quote:But if I put swords, ... It is not phone war xD. It is just a mod for fun and the mod no exist.

(The idea for Killstreak phone is cool, I Will make a upgrade system for give better phone if you kill ennemi)

Also what about remote control rc-xd with phone?

Pages: 1 2 3 4