ItsMods

Full Version: modding team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(11-29-2010, 07:52)iModBlackOps Wrote: [ -> ]I think this is a bit bullshit, a modder works alone, or in a group of 2,

you can't make a mod all togheter and sent updated versions every minute.

We should stick with a active modding forum so 1 Modder makes a mod, and if he has problems he asks around on the forums and people are able to help him out.

I agree with that, tried working with 2 people on the same mod, not as simple as it seems when everyone has different ideas for code implementation in their head.

Oh, and Dropbox/Live Mesh would do good if you realllllly want to work together, <3 the version history on Dropbox.
well u know how much ppl u need for a good great modd..?
and it depends how good you are whit other ppl .. ;q
for example mods in mw2:
like nemisiss met,rowan and a lot of other ppl made maps ect.
cs:jail break out lot of ppl
to create big teambased mods u need a team!

btw!
the modding team is full!!!!! sorry ppl but there will be to many
(11-29-2010, 19:51)TheSaboteur Wrote: [ -> ]well u know how much ppl u need for a good great modd..?
and it depends how good you are whit other ppl .. ;q
for example mods in mw2:
like nemisiss met,rowan and a lot of other ppl made maps ect.
cs:jail break out lot of ppl
to create big teambased mods u need a team!

btw!
the modding team is full!!!!! sorry ppl but there will be to many

i worked by myself on qczm, and that was an amazing mod, and map making is really just "use these functions and make me a map" so that really has no coding difference, met was really the only person that coded nemesis.
I don't even know why everyone calls placing some carepackages making a map.
A map is made with faces and textures 'n such, not some st00pid scripts.
Btw, has anyone decompiled a black ops map yet?
(11-30-2010, 01:58)Bloopbloop Wrote: [ -> ]Btw, has anyone decompiled a black ops map yet?

Yes, that would be you? Wink
(11-30-2010, 01:43)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]I don't even know why everyone calls placing some carepackages making a map.
You should ask Killingdyl 2 questons:
1: Why teleporter called elevator?
2: Why placing carepackage is making a map?

(11-30-2010, 01:43)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]I don't even know why everyone calls placing some carepackages making a map.

treu...Sleepy
(11-30-2010, 15:28)TheSaboteur Wrote: [ -> ]treu...Sleepy

true*
Look to my mapedit highrise, simple workaround w/ care packcage or scrapyard nothing news but look better then iw maps, i hope can we make better now cuz "allow download". There's an elevetor in BO, the code but after map nothing. I don't remember name now, the one w/ thanks on the beach w/ glicht.
I'm not a coder but i have sense of art......
First function to find? How they close map before start macht can be helpfull.....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6