ItsMods

Full Version: Give weapons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Stop fcuking spamming. This is not a spamsection. So keep your smalltalk in there.
(08-31-2011, 08:45)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]Stop fcuking spamming. This is not a spamsection. So keep your smalltalk in there.

So true.

Yamato and who ever, it would be lovely if you could stop making posts only containing "Troll", and the like. I had to remove a couple from my RTD thread (what happened to that by the way?) and your spam sucks :<
(08-31-2011, 15:18)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-31-2011, 08:45)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]Stop fcuking spamming. This is not a spamsection. So keep your smalltalk in there.

So true.

Yamato and who ever, it would be lovely if you could stop making posts only containing "Troll", and the like. I had to remove a couple from my RTD thread (what happened to that by the way?) and your spam sucks :<

Put this whole thread is a troll thread.. Come on.. give weapons? Everyone knows that because it's in the basic gsc modding tutorial ...
Darn it. I thought I was just as original as you Sad
(08-31-2011, 15:36)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]Darn it. I thought I was just as original as you Sad

This is way easier
Pages: 1 2