ItsMods

Full Version: Portal Gun Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Quote:
Quote:It has a custom material with 4 different maps (thanks to @Scripts18 )

I was just trolling mate, nice work
I cleaned the thread a little(hate posts in azumikkel & jariz topics).
totally missed that thread, the model looks perfect, the fx is the one from a shotgun right? would be nice to see the original fx in the upcoming release. good work
(09-10-2011, 18:30)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]totally missed that thread, the model looks perfect, the fx is the one from a shotgun right? would be nice to see the original fx in the upcoming release. good work

Yep is gonna happen but can't figure out how to use the FxEd though, It doesnt look like you can use it to actually edit and create EFX files
(09-11-2011, 13:44)jariz Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2011, 18:30)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]totally missed that thread, the model looks perfect, the fx is the one from a shotgun right? would be nice to see the original fx in the upcoming release. good work

Yep is gonna happen but can't figure out how to use the FxEd though, It doesnt look like you can use it to actually edit and create EFX files

I saw someone converted CoD4 fx's to black ops by editing it in notepad so you might want to try that .. just make it in the CoD4 fx editor and convert it?
(09-11-2011, 13:46)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2011, 13:44)jariz Wrote: [ -> ]

I saw someone converted CoD4 fx's to black ops by editing it in notepad so you might want to try that .. just make it in the CoD4 fx editor and convert it?

Hum COD4 FX works in COD7 (I tested) but COD5 ones dont
@Scripts18 imma try
(09-19-2011, 13:39)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]PORTAL GUN IS RETARDED GUY!!! U HAVE STOOPEED WORKZ

Is the portal gun a guy who has quit his job?
NOOOOOOOO
hehe, looks great
Rofl epic Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4