ItsMods

Full Version: Does pozzuh deserve itsmodder ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(08-28-2011, 20:36)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]im very surprised that pussuh got to top5 repped peepz on itsmods. but i never want blue name. it will take away all my stars back to 3.

Damn you are smart
(08-28-2011, 20:36)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]im very surprised that pussuh got to top5 repped peepz on itsmods. but i never want blue name. it will take away all my stars back to 3.

Blue name > 6 stars

6 stars just means the amount of posts. The fact that itsmods staff thinks you are a very appreciated modder means much more than just some posts (which can be random useless posts). I don't say everyone with 6 stars or less does that, I am just saying that blue name is not nothing.
(08-28-2011, 20:20)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2011, 20:18)jariz Wrote: [ -> ]Lol the conversation i pasted clearly isnt a flamewar also i mentioned that was a few hours ago.
how the fuck could you guys even assume i ment the conversation i pasted with the post?

Dunno.. maybe because I did VMBO (your dutch, so you know)

1st of all wtf has that do with the current situation, I just finished my VMBO a few weeks ago.
2nd You just need to read it better next time
(08-28-2011, 20:46)jariz Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2011, 20:20)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2011, 20:18)jariz Wrote: [ -> ]Lol the conversation i pasted clearly isnt a flamewar also i mentioned that was a few hours ago.
how the fuck could you guys even assume i ment the conversation i pasted with the post?

Dunno.. maybe because I did VMBO (your dutch, so you know)

1st of all wtf has that do with the current situation, I just finished my VMBO a few weeks ago.
2nd You just need to read it better next time

1. So did I, but maybe the way of VMBO-thinking matters? lol
2. OK I guess
GIMME GREEN
(08-28-2011, 20:48)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]GIMME GREEN

[Image: Clean_Green_Abstract_Desktop.jpg]
omg you are all soooooo serious.
i cant believe it, today everybody goes insane
This thread has been moved to the boards archive.
Contact a moderator in case you want to contribute to this thread.
Pages: 1 2 3 4