ItsMods

Full Version: How to get a blue color
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@OrangePL First of all, I like you, So lets not get to personal.
Second All im saying is that you didnt seem to have any problem with it that that guy repped you.
Is all im sayin.
page 3 in 10 mins LOL
(08-28-2011, 14:04)jariz Wrote: [ -> ]@OrangePL First of all, I like you, So lets not get to personal.
Second All im saying is that you didnt seem to have any problem with it that that guy repped you.
Is all im sayin.
page 3 in 10 mins LOL

I wouldn't mind if someone +repped me 15 times?
(08-28-2011, 13:49)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]I didnt create his account, said it many times

so you STOLE IT??
(08-28-2011, 13:59)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2011, 13:57)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2011, 13:54)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]There's many "Itsmodders" here which dosen't deserve it lol

And I just can't understand, why some people make tutorials about things which everyone knows, and then I get more surprised when people type "Wow, thank you, I never knew this" on that tutorial.

So true. I make hard tutorials and people don't care because they don't understand..

Well you got a useless-everyone-knows-it tutorial aswell @ level.players usage

but I care because i love the the key monitoring .. Meow

A lot of people didn't know that back then. And my other 2 tutorials are super awesomememememememememememememmee!!!!
(08-28-2011, 14:06)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2011, 13:54)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]There's many "Itsmodders" here which dosen't deserve it lol

And I just can't understand, why some people make tutorials about things which everyone knows, and then I get more surprised when people type "Wow, thank you, I never knew this" on that tutorial.

So true. I make hard tutorials and people don't care because they don't understand..

A lot of people didn't know that back then. And my other 2 tutorials are super awesomememememememememememememmee!!!!

yeah 2 of em indeed, because the otherone is useless aswell...

I knew most of the stuffs you made a tutorial about, except the getting a clientdvar (I never modded COD4, and I don't like black ops, so yeah).
FLAMEWAR INCOMING
(08-28-2011, 14:07)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]

I knew most of the stuffs you made a tutorial about, except the getting a clientdvar (I never modded COD4, and I don't like black ops, so yeah).

its not about what you know .. but what other people know Tongue
(08-28-2011, 14:07)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]

yeah 2 of em indeed, because the otherone is useless aswell...

This doesn't really help our shizzle.
I agree, Let's get back on topic
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8