ItsMods

Full Version: Some idea?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
than try to make a mod with bots that attack you like the enemys in singleplayer .
(08-25-2011, 14:52)ghost123456 Wrote: [ -> ]than try to make a mod with bots that attack you like the enemys in singleplayer .

There are plenty like those, has to be something really new
Make a mod that

A) Let's you spawn more bots
B) Doesn't count a bot as a player

Epic 50 vs 1 zombie horde
okei , something new ... i think it should be a teamplay mod like your oma mod , where are 4 or more players in one team and they must fight against bots. maybe you make a mod with a little mapedit and the team must attack a house . in this mod you can use autoturrents and maybe 2 or 3 bases that the team must atack . [so when the first base is clean the team must go to the next base and attack it]

and maybe mke the last "base" with a bomb that must be planted.

and when you dont want to make the mod with bots than make 2 teams . defender and attacker Smile [[kind of medal of honor ]]Big Grin if my idea sucks just say it ;D!
(08-25-2011, 15:25)ghost123456 Wrote: [ -> ]okei , something new ... i think it should be a teamplay mod like your oma mod , where are 4 or more players in one team and they must fight against bots. maybe you make a mod with a little mapedit and the team must attack a house . in this mod you can use autoturrents and maybe 2 or 3 bases that the team must atack . [so when the first base is clean the team must go to the next base and attack it]

and maybe mke the last "base" with a bomb that must be planted.

and when you dont want to make the mod with bots than make 2 teams . defender and attacker Smile [[kind of medal of honor ]]Big Grin if my idea sucks just say it ;D!

your spelling sucks
[Image: tumblr_lhx12di09a1qz6l95o1_500.jpg]
(08-25-2011, 15:20)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]Make a mod that

A) Let's you spawn more bots
B) Doesn't count a bot as a player

Epic 50 vs 1 zombie horde

Thats already made, Undecided
(08-25-2011, 15:41)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]your spelling sucks

Big Grin its cause im from italy -.-! Big Grin! Tongue
The native language of most of is not English.
Exactly, english on internet is usually poor, Blush.

Lets get ontopic, Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5