ItsMods

Full Version: Nazi Zombie Trainer + 7 v1.0_2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
**I have to update the download tommorow, so keep in your seats i cant fix it tonight sorry guys**

OK guys! its FINALLY here! (even though none of you were anticipating it) I'm releasing the first version of my Nazi zombie trainer. i NEED feedback on what i can add, what i can fix, bugs glitches etc etc.
this is only the V1 so don't worry it will get better as time goes on.

**Known Bugs**
Using the Infinite ammo code makes infinite health and no recoil screw up. unfortunately this is caused due to the fact that the ammo code is 100+ lines long and slows the program down.
so if you want inf health and no recoil, dont use inf ammo

VIDEO:

Virus scans:
http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/repo...1314123661
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult...0267f480d9[attachment=1009][attachment=1009]
Nice progress in programming, keep it up man !
(08-22-2011, 23:19)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]Nice progress in programming, keep it up man !

thanks man ive been REALLY working on it these past couple of days. i started about 2 weeks ago so i think im making good progress Smile
Nice work!
if you want unl. ammo you can also type this in the dev. console: sf_use_ignoreammo 1
dunno if that would work with infinite health and no recoil
(08-22-2011, 23:26)ddaavvee Wrote: [ -> ]Nice work!
if you want unl. ammo you can also type this in the dev. console: sf_use_ignoreammo 1

yes that does work, but i cant activate that from my little program :/
(08-22-2011, 23:30)TheCodKingz10 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-22-2011, 23:26)ddaavvee Wrote: [ -> ]Nice work!

yes that does work, but i cant activate that from my little program :/

Nice release man, nice to see that you are realy working hard!

Hope to see a version 2.0,

From your friend, Barata...